(1) Strict observance of operating procedures, pay attention to the use of oxygen safety, do a good job of "four prevention", that is, shockproof, fire, heat, oil. ① in the handling of oxygen canister, avoid dumping, do not impact, in case of explosion, because oxygen in the oxygen canister is in the air. 71MPa poured in, the pressure is very high; ② oxygen canister should be placed in a cool place, in the vicinity of the cylinder is strictly prohibited fireworks and flammable products, from the stove at least 5m, heating 1m; ③ oxygen meter and spiral mouth do not paint oil, Also can not be used with oil hand loading and unloading, so as not to cause burning.
(2) When using oxygen, the oxygen flow should be adjusted first, then the application of intubation; When deactivating oxygen, should unplug the tube first, then shuts off the oxygen switch, midway changes the oxygen flow, should first the oxygen tube and the oxygen absorption tube separate, adjusts the aerobic flow to connect again. In order to avoid the wrong switch, so that a large number of gas burst into the respiratory tract and damage the lung tissue.
(3) in the process of oxygen use, we should closely observe whether the patients with hypoxia symptoms improve, regularly measure the pulse, blood pressure, observe its mental state, skin color and temperature, respiratory mode, etc., but also to determine the efficacy of arterial blood gas analysis, in order to select the appropriate oxygen concentration.
(4) Oxygen can not be exhausted in the canister, the pressure gauge pointer to 0.5MPa, that is, can not be used again, in order to prevent dust into the air, again when the explosion occurred.
(5) Continuous nasal catheter to oxygen patients, nasal catheter should be replaced daily more than 2 times, bilateral nostril alternating intubation to reduce the stimulation of nasal mucosa, timely removal of nasal secretions, in order to prevent blockage of nasal catheters. Nasal congestion should be replaced daily with nasal congestion. Mask oxygen should be replaced 4-8 hours a mask.
(6) for the use of empty and unused oxygen cylinders, should be hung "empty" or "full" signs to facilitate the timely exchange of oxygen canister, so as to avoid emergency when the wrong oxygen canister to affect the rescue speed.